“I saw more whales in the first five minutes on this tour than in the first five hours on other whale watching trips.” (KC, Arizona)
Baja California Whale Watching Independent Itinerary
Best season: Middle of January to Middle of March
The following are sample itineraries for #1 Itinerary or #2 Itinerary trips. Optional Tours available.
Tours mentioned begin and end in La Paz. We can customized to fit your beginning and ending city in Baja California Sur.
Itinerary # 1 Whale Watching on Magdalena Bay: (Rent a car-two whale-watching session. Overnight on Magdalena Bay)
- Day l- Arrive in La Paz, Baja California Pick up your rental car. Hotel La Concha Resort or Hotel La Perla.
- Day 2- Drive to San Carlos (4hrs), Whale Watching this Afternoon on Bay, Hotel Brennan
- Day 3- Second day of Whale Watching in AM , Drive back to La Paz in PM, Hotel La Concha Resort or Hotel La Perla
- Day 4- Depart La Paz
Itinerary # 2 Whale Watching on Magdalena Bay (All Day Tours. Tours may be arranged in a private or shared basis.)
- Day l – Arrive in La Paz, Baja California Hotel La Concha Resort or Hotel La Perla
- Day 2- Travel to Port San Carlos for PM Whale Watching on Magdalena Bay, Return to La Paz (12 hour tour, 6am-6pm)
- Day 3- All Day Tour to Los Cabos includes Todos Santos, Return to La Paz (12 hour tour, 7am-7pm)
- Day 4- Depart La Paz
Optional Tours to basic itineraries:
- Round trip airport or ferry transfer per person
- Guided 3.5 hour city tour that includes the cathedral, pottery, weaving’, the anthropology museum, the market ( and the aquarium if open) plus your hotel.
- Day for snorkeling or kayaking to the Holy Spirit Island. It includes guide, lunch, sodas, water, snorkeling equipment and hotel (8am -3pm).
- Scuba diving that includes equipment, 2 tanks, lunch, water, sodas, transportation, guide and hotel (8am-4pm).
- Fishing tour, includes transport, breakfast, lunch, equipment, water, sodas, a super panga and hotel.
- Swimming with the dolphins in Cabo San Lucas
- Visiting El Triunfo gold and silver mine
- Visit to the missions
- Visit to Todos Santos
- Tour on horseback
- Tour of beaches
Registration and Payment Schedule: A $300 non-refundable trip deposit per person is due to confirm reservation along with your completed and signed Registration-Form. The remaining trip balance is due 60 days before departure date.
Refund Policy: The deposit is non-refundable. 60% of the trip balance (after the deposit) will be refunded 60-30 days prior to travel; 0% will be refunded less than 30 days prior to travel. A cancellation must be made in writing; the date received determines the fees charged.
Disclaimer: It is strongly recommended that you purchase trip cancellation/medical emergency insurance. S & S Tours, LLC, will not assume responsibility for any personal accident, medical expenses, air ambulance, loss of effects, airline schedule changes or cancellations or any other unexpected expenses incurred by participants on our tours. You may submit your trip insurance application directly to the company at www.csatravelprotection.com or call 800-348-9505 (producer code-81282736).